Blue Skye Crofthouse - self catering holiday accommodation - Skye
The Legal Stuff
- Access to the accommodation is from 4pm on the first day of let and the property must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Entry and departure times for long weekend are 12 noon and 4pm respectively.
- A deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking with the balance of payment being made 4 weeks before the first day of letting.
- The booking fee includes stay in Blue Skye Crofthouse for the dates specified, all electricity used during stay and the use of all bed linen.
- Skye Blue Crofthouse allows one well trained pet to stay. Please ensure that they are properly controlled at all times especially during lambing and when livestock is in the vicinity. Pets must be kept off beds and furniture. All dog waste must be bagged and binned from the crofthouse area.
- Skye Blue Crofthouse is a non smoking establishment throughout.
- The letting contract is between the named hirer and Mr A Robertson, An Doras Dearg, Breakish, Isle of Skye, IV42 8QA. Only six people can be accommodated within the crofthouse (those named within the original booking) and absolutely no sub-letting is allowed.
- The following charges are applied in the event of the named hirer cancelling the let.
- More than 12 weeks notice of cancellation - Deposit returned to hirer.
- Between 4 and 12 weeks notice of cancellation - Deposit retained by owner.
- Between 2 and 4 weeks notice of cancellation - Half of booking fee retained by owner.
- Less than 2 weeks notice - Full booking fee retained by owner.
- The named hirer is responsible for maintaining the property, furniture, fixtures and fittings to the standard in which the property was hired. The cost of any damage within the property during the let will be charged to the hirer. This cost will cover the price of replacement of like for like items and/or the repair of any damage to any individual items and/or of the fabric/structure of the building.
- The owners of Skye Blue Crofthouse accept no liability for any death, personal injury or damage to own property during the letting period or in the course of any activities booked with the owner. The named hirer and their party of the property do so at their own risk. The owners are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons, property or vehicles.
- If using the open fire in the downstairs bedroom, please always use the fireguard provided.
- The property owners have the right to enter the property at any time to carry out an inspection or repairs.